Initial Coronavirus Statement (archived)
We are committed to helping to delay the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). Our priority is to safeguard everyone who accesses and delivers our services and we will continually assess the situation in the coming weeks and months (updating this information as necessary) to ensure we are meeting this responsibility.
We have made the decision not to host any groups over the coming weeks (subject to regular review) to minimise contact between individuals.
Support workers and volunteers will be maintaining contact with group members via phone during this period to ensure individuals are kept up to date.
Appointments and drop-ins:
To ensure our offices can remain open, we are asking individuals who may present a risk to others to cancel appointments and contact us by phone for support.
If any of the following applies to you or your children, please contact your support worker to cancel any upcoming appointments and do not visit any of our offices:
- You, or anyone in your household, has coronavirus symptoms:
- a new, continuous cough
- a high temperature
- You have had close contact with someone with coronavirus within the last 14 days:
- You have had more than 15 minutes of face-to-face contact within 2 metres of an infected person
- You’ve been living in the same house or shared accommodation as an infected person
- You’ve travelled to the UK in the last 14 days from:
- Hubei province in China
- Daegu, Cheongdo or Gyeonsan in South Korea
If you are unsure whether any of this applies to you, please contact us before visiting: https://cyfannol.org.uk/contact.
*Please also be advised that you will be asked to wash your hands upon entering any of our buildings*
We acknowledge that these measures go beyond current national guidance – this is to ensure we can continue providing support to all those who need it.
With this in mind, please note that phone support is available at any point via your local office or the Live Fear Free Helpline: https://cyfannol.org.uk/contact