Working with other agencies
We are committed to working in partnership with key statutory and voluntary agencies and are proud of the excellent working relationships we have developed over many years
- Ensure, regardless of location, that people have equitable access to, and a choice of, a diverse range of services that meet their needs
- Safeguard gender-responsive domestic and sexual violence services in South East Wales
- Be innovative and enterprising in funding specialist services within the region
- Ensure South East Wales is recognised as a region of best practice for delivering gender-responsive services
- Be recognised by commissioners and funders as a trusted supplier of best value, high quality services
- Raise awareness of the Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Act 2015.
Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Gwent Regional Partnership
Cyfannol Women’s Aid is integrated into the VAWDASV multi-agency boards at a regional and local level, keeping updated with current legislation, training and good practice developments, inline with the new Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Act.
Local Partnership Working
We work closely with agencies across Gwent to support women and children who have experienced domestive abuse or sexual violence.
This video represents how this multi-agency approach can improve outcomes – in this case, for young people in Torfaen: